Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hockey Champs

We are the Champions! "It's Kauffeldt in the CornA (CornER for those in the South)- he shoots the biscuit (puck) across the pond (rink) towards the cage (net)- HE SCORES!" The captain and my favorite player as all of know by now #37 Travis Kauffeldt was stoked. Oh my gosh talk about a fantastic playoff game Saturday night. The HAVOC boys WON the Presidents cup for the SPHL division for the first time ever. The series was best out of 5. We won the first two games on the road. Eddie and I watched those online from home last week. Last night was on home ice and we won again 3-2 and swept the series! It was awesome to be a part of all the excitement in the arena last night. I can't wait for next season~ only 6 more months to go.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ha! You crack me up with your hockey obsession!!! I wish we lived closer so we could have gone to a few more games this last season! Oh, and I did get some tennis shoes... and I don't like them! I just don't like new tennis shoes in general! I'll break them in, though!! Have a great week!!!

Sarah said...

YAY!!! I know you guys were soooo excited!!