Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I own 4 now

I love the rush of bidding at the auction and winning! lol I know some of you are thinking this girl is nuts! Obviously, I am a huge Kauffeldt fan and have really grown to love the sport. I now own 4 Kauffeldt jerseys and this one just might be my favorite. This was his white playoff jersey. The players kept their red ones. So basically him and I have his only jerseys that he wore when he won his first ever championship! How cool is that? I got to congratulate him in person last night and get my picture taken etc. While I was with Travis a man walked up and said man I was going to make you an offer on that jersey and Travis looked to me and said well it is already sold. I then chime in with, "yep and it's priceless!" I think I made his day. lol Well I know you are all probably tired of reading my hockey posts, but thanks for letting me share, until next season...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Girl!!! You CRACK ME UP!! I like your "priceless" comment :). I can't believe you've got 4 of his jerseys now!! Do they at least wash them before they auction them off? :)

~*Lisa*~ said...

Hey I think it’s great that you love something so much that you are willing to spend big bucks on it. I mean let’s be honest here! You don't normally splurge so I think it’s great that you have something you are so passionate about! :) You go girl (STALKER) bahahahha LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

I agree with Leslie.. CRACKING ME UP!!!! I know you LOVED getting it but probably loved bidding on it just as much!!