Fish caught this past Saturday that is...we spent the afternoon fishing at Eddie's dads place on the lake. We decided to go get fishing licenses and bait (crickets) and see if we could catch anything from the docks. You see I have to go fishing with someone because I am scared of the jumping crickets. I also don't take my own fish off the hook. haha However I love to wet a line. We had lots of fun in the sun together. Take a look at the award wining fish of the day! :)
After an afternoon of fishing, my in-laws rented the Mercy Band to come out and play for their friends and family. They had a huge block party at their house. The band set up on the front deck and tons of people came and sat around in lawn chairs, listened to the music, and danced in the streets all night long. It was tons of fun and the music was great. I was very entertained and laughed the night away!

3 comments:
That sounds like it was a blast! I love fishing, but Mark doesn't have the patience for it.
I am impressed with your catch. I can't ever seem to catch anything at our lake house. I guess it is because I grow disinterested so fast! :) Oh well. Love you!
WOW! That is a great looking fish!!!
Post a Comment