Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SIL's Bridal Tea

On Sunday afternoon I attended my sister-in-law's bridal tea. It was held in an old historic home here in our downtown area. She had about 25 of her closest friends and family there. She is getting married this summer in a castle on the Hudson river in New York. The food and decorations were lovely. My favorite were the lemons cut open with the raspberry sorbet inside. They were a perfect touch for a summer bridal tea. She also had huge pink and white monogrammed petit fours. We of course played several shower games and I actually won 2 of them. I know I should have let someone else win one of them. haha I can't help it I was born super competitive. The games were- you can't say Angela's fiances name, Tom. We played pass the spices around and guess which one they were. Three of us actually tied, we all got 7 out of 10 right. We also used TP and dressed up a member of our team, and the best gown won.
Here are a few pictures from that afternoon. Angela (SIL) & Elaine (MIL) Toilet Paper Gowns- HAHA
Heather, Angela (SIL), & Kerry her BFF's

0 comments: