Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

This past weekend was Fathers Day so we made plans with each Dad on different days. This way we would not be so rushed spending time with each one of them. On Saturday night we took Eddie's Dad and Step Mom out to dinner at their favorite BBQ joint and had a little gift for him to open as well. This cell phone picture was taken of him and Eddie that night. He looks so serious here. It is kinda scary looking. haha We really were having a good time. :) Sunday we spent lunch with my Dad and Mom. We brought them lunch from a local restaurant and hung out together at their pool. I got my Dad a little something too. I got him the dvd of the Wizard of OZ because this movie always makes me think of him. As a kid growing up we loved watching this movie together as a family. My Dad always did the lion's voice and he is really good at it! He laughed when he opened it and actually said it is perfect and in the lion's voice said, "I am the King of the Fooorrreesst!" I am truly thankful and blessed to be able to call him my Dad. This is another cell phone picture of my Dad and his dvd. lol

2 comments:

LeighAnne said...

How sweet!!! :)

Sarah said...

Addison and Nate LOVE watching the Wizard of Oz too... Very sweet!!