One thing you need to know about me is that I LOVE FIREWORKS! Eddie enjoys shooting them and I just think they are so pretty! This year, we went to Jennifer (my sister) and and her husband Grant's house for the 4th of July. We have spent the last two Independence day's together. We all have so much fun when we get together. I wished she lived closer. Anways, we spent the day shopping for the best loot. I think we must have stopped at 5 or 6 different stores/tents. Jen has the perfect spot at the end of her street to sit and shoot them all off! We had such a blast. The guys did all the shooting and the girls just sat back and watched.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Boom Boom Pow
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Thursday, July 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Post a Comment