Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cruise Vacation

This past week Eddie and I took a cruise to Nova Scotia, Canada. We left out of the Manhattan port in New York City and sailed to St. John, New Brunswick & Halifax, Nova Scotia. We also went to a small fishing village called St. Martins in New Brunswick. We got to see the the Bay of Fundy, the reversing falls, and Peggy's Cove, just to name a few. The scenery was spectacular. I have never seen so many lighthouses in all my life. We also got to spend some time in New York. As I mentioned before Eddie's sister got married there this past week in a castle. Here are a few pictures from our cruise. Be looking for my wedding post and pictures real soon!

View from Hotel room in NYC Statue of Liberty
I just love this shot!


Lighthouse at Peggy's Cove in Halifax

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It looks beautiful up there!!! Glad y'all had a good time. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the castle wedding pictures!!

LeighAnne said...

How beautiful. Ever since I watched and read Anne of Green Gables as a little girl I have always wanted to visit that part of Canada. You and Eddie take the most amazing trips! :) Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

Great pics! Love the one with the bird in front of the lighthouse. It looks like it was a beautiful time to go weather wise. Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Sarah said...

It looks gorgeous there! Love the one of you and the statue... love how your hair is blowing too LOL!!!