Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Spring Flowers

Eddie and I have been working hard at home in our yard and our flower beds. You see we really do other things besides watch hockey. lol We have spread weed and feed over the whole yard. I don't like the little purple weed flowers that grow in the yard. They have to go! Eddie put out over 20 bags of red mulch. We have spent many hours just weeding. The task we let get out of hand because we both dread it. I just need to get out there each night and pull a little and it would not be so bad. I tell you what these flower beds are a lot of back breaking hard work. Here are a few cell phone pictures from my yard this spring. What kind of flowers have you planted in your flower beds? Do you have a favorite flower? I personally love tulips. They don't last long, but they sure are gorgeous when blooming and they come back each year.Tulips- my fav
Azaleas- pink & white
Iris
Azaleas, Hostas, & my Peonies in the back are almost blooming

1 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Goregous. Come do my yard....Please