I wanted to share with you all how thoughtful my hubby was on our anniversary. When I got home from work I found more roses in our kitchen. They were a nice surprise since he already sent me flowers to work earlier in the week. See I told you flowers are his thang! :) Then we both got ready for dinner, he had made reservations and everything. On the car ride he played this CD of songs that he had made especially for this evening. They were songs that reminded him of me. These were songs from brown eyed girl, to my favorite Colbie Caillat song, Steve Holy~ Good morning beautiful, Craig Morgan~ Tough (he sings both of these to me all the time), and he included our 2 songs that were sung at our wedding. I just thought that was so sweet of him. We had a nice dinner and then afterwards yet another thoughtful surprise by him. He took me to the Park (where he proposed) and he had duck food. You see, I love feeding the ducks and have always. I use to feed them at least once a week with my Mom when I was little and Eddie took me lots when we were dating. We had fed them the night he asked me to marry him. The evening was just very special and one I will never forget. I truly am blessed and thank God for bringing him into my life!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How precious. What a special evening. He really put a lot of thought into making the night very very special. You truly have a Prince! So glad you had a wonderful day. Love you!!
Post a Comment