Today I was in a hurry and didn't make my lunch this morning. Usually, I pack a lunch but today I didn't have time. Anyways, I decided on a burger joint (hint hint) for lunch and was just going to make it fast and go thru the drive thru window. For some reason, every time I eat at this one place and use the drive thru I have an ordeal. I will either get a diet drink when I have ordered a regular one, or there is mustard on my sandwich, or the total is not the same as what they told me at the speaker. I mean it is always something! I am not crazy~today was no different. So you might simply ask me why do you continue going here...well it is simple I really like the food. Anyways, today I ordered and when I got to the window to pay my total was different by a few cents. No big deal... surely the little old lady taking the money isn't running an operation to pocket a little extra change! haha Then you pull forward to the food window, because the double window is suppose to make things run faster, and the lady doesn't look happy to be there. Ok, I know we all have bad days, but geeze flip the burgers in the back don't work the window and deal with customers. I immediately see that my drink is covered in Dr. P no big deal I got out a napkin and am ready to wipe off my nasty cup before putting it in my clean cup holder. While I am doing this, she is just holding out my bag of food out the window waiting on me to take my food and I ask her politely for some ketchup. I figured she would just drop a handful in my bag but OH NO not Miss Personality! She waits on me to get my bag of food (so aggravating) and then hands me 2 packs of ketchup. If you know me, I love ketchup and I put it on everything and lots of it. So I look at her and say please can I have several more packs and she hands me two more. By this time I am getting angry and said 4 packs will not work I need several. With all the looks I am getting from her, I feel as though she is playing games with me. She then hands me two more and says snoty will this work? How many do you need? Excuse me!?! I am thinking... lady I will get as many as I dang well please. Before driving off from the window, I have learned to open my bag and check to make sure that my sandwich is plain and for once it was. However, I noticed that my small fries were half full. I was like nope that is it! HAHA By this time I am not thinking clearly I am so mad and the next thing I know I am rolling my window back down to talk to the lady again. I said this is a joke and it is half of what it should be! I am now laughing at myself typing it out here, but I was fed up with it all. I never eat all my fries and really I just wanted to make a statement. I held it out in the air (like she did my bag of food) and it was wisked away. I then got a huge thing of fries dumped into my bag. I of course did not eat them all, but it was just the point. The funny thing is after all this I was too worked up to even eat, I had to wait until my blood presssure came back down first! haha I know really I should not let it get to me, but that is my prayer that God give me more patience, especially before we have kids! Well if you guessed Wendy's you are right? This is why I pack my lunch most days....if not I would have to take blood pressure meds. haha
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Guess what fast food restaurant?
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment