Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Look what I got
This Friday is our 10th Anniversary (blog to come). Yesterday I received these gorgeous flowers sent to me here at work. He sent them early so that I could enjoy them all week. He thought if I got them on Friday I would bring them home over the weekend and they would eventually die. Since I spend more time here at work, than at home, he wanted me to enjoy them. He is very thoughtful. He has always sent me flowers, from the very begining. It is his thing and I am not complaining! Here is what these flowers said they represented...Fall in love all over again. This amazing anniversary bouquet of crisp white lilies and deep red roses is the perfect expression of love and devotion… for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse… to love and to cherish all the days of your life. Awww...I love this man!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
awwwwwww That is so precious! I remember your wedding just like it was yesterday! Happy Anniversary Early! OK where you taking a trip to we know you gonna travel for this one!
They are beautiful!!! Eddie is such a sweet guy! Happy Early 10th Anniversary! We just had our 10th a few weeks ago... time sure does fly!
How romantic! These are absolutely goregous flowers! I know you must be so excited about your 10th anniversary! WOW! I remember your wedding day too and I can't believe that has been 10 years ago! Time really does fly! What other goodies are you going to get???? Love you!
Happy 10th Anniversary Lori and Eddie! It doesn't seem like it has been 10 years since you tied the knot. Congratulations on reaching this exciting milestone! Have a wonderful weekend and an awesome anniversary cruise! Love you - Emily
Post a Comment