God knew what he was doing when he sent you to me!!
Look how much we have changed?
I just can't believe it has been 10 years?!?!
As many of you know we both enjoy traveling. We love seeing new places and trying new things together. This year we have chosen to go to Alaska to celebrate this milestone in our marriage. We actually leave next week and are both very excited! We have been blessed to have visited so many places over these past 10 years and have shared so many good memories together along the way. We have never been to Alaska so we are excited about this new adventure we have planned together! Pics to come when we get back.

2 comments:
You are going to have such a great time in Alaska. I hear that it is absolutely amazing! :) You must take lots of pictures. I hope you two have a great time and I am glad Eddie is feeling better! Love you girl.
Awww... I love the wedding pic :)! Happy Anniversary! Have a great time in Alaska! Can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment