Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My New Toy!

Look at what my sweet hubby bought for me...it's the Nook. He also picked out that super cute pink and green case for it too. I don't want to forget to mention the light either. He said it was a must have too. HAHA He really does think of everything. I can't wait to hook it up and download a new book to read. I love reading and he thought this would be a cool way for me to take my books with me especially on vacation and on long car rides. Does anyone have a Nook or a Kindle? Do you like it? I will write you all a review once I get a chance to play with it!

1 comments:

Emily said...

My MIL has a Kindle and loves it. She is not tech savvy yet can download books with no problem. I think you will love it. Let me know what you think.