Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday Fun

This past weekend was my Birthday and YES my hubby did it again...this time he picked out purple roses. I have never even seen purple roses, they are gorgeous. This pic was from my cell phone so you really can't tell how pretty they really are. I decided for my special day to spend it with our close friends Mark and Darlene. We wanted to do something fun and outside. I picked to spend part of my day at the B-ham zoo since we have not been since we were kids. We actually had a blast! Eddie and I love animals and zoos. It is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors. We also went shopping at the Summit and dinner at Joes. It was a fun day! I of course took lots of pictures of the animals~take a look. I had a blast feeding the Lorikeets! I think it was my favorite thing of the day, not to mention they have a pretty cool name if I do say so myself.. haha

Feeding the Lorikeets!

2 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Lady!! I love the zoo too! What a great way to spend your day!! Love you honey!

Leslie said...

I love the flowers! They are gorgeous! Looks like you had a blast at the zoo! We're taking Clay to the ATL zoo next weekend! I'm very excited! Mark has never been to the zoo and I haven't been since I was little.