To make or buy one that is always the question?? Lately, I have been lazy and have been buying cards, but it just about kills me to do so. I have everything under the sun to make one, and I truly enjoy doing it. Here are a few cards that I have recently made. I enjoy sending them for people's Birthdays, Thank You's, and especially for Holidays. I just think getting cards in the mail is fun. It seems that now a days everything is sent electronically. I just think a hand written note is special and it shows that you have taken time out of your busy day to show/tell someone that you truly care. Who doesn't like to find one mixed in with all those bills and junk mail!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
To make or buy one?
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Saturday, October 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you make the most beautiful cards...
Wow - I love them all. Wish I was crafty - you are truly talented! And yes, I love getting a card in the mail instead of just bills and junk.
Post a Comment