Friday, August 27, 2010

Can I get a Yee Haw?

Last weekend Eddie and I went to the Cattlemen's Rodeo. This was the third year for this event and actually we have been too all three. We both really enjoy watching the bull riding (the cowboys for me) *wink* *wink* and the bucking bronco horses too. When I was a kid I use to watch bull riding on Sunday afternoons with my Dad. Eddie's Dad use to ride bulls when we was young too. So, I guess we both are just country at heart! Here are a few cell phone pictures from that night. Oh yeah I almost forgot~ the clown got hurt and so did another cowboy. They both had to be taken to the hospital. The clown being checked out by the EMT's (Mark & Darlene~ our friends)

1 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Very cool. Rodeo's make me a nervous wreck though. I am always afraid someone is going to get hurt! :) Sounds like a fun date!