The flower man that is...I came home yesterday from work to these two beautiful bouquets of flowers. As you can see, I enjoyed taking the pictures of the bright flowers- they are so gorgeous. Our 12 year Anniversary is Sunday and Eddie always gets me flowers. They make me smile!
Friday, August 20, 2010
he strikes again
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful arrangements girl! Happy anniversary - I remember it like it was yesterday. So glad we are still good friends and I am happy for you and Eddie.
Absolutely goregous, just like you!! XO
The flowers are gorgeous!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Mark actually got me flowers for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago... he brought them home a few days before and I was like "How sweet... flowers for no reason". Then he reminded me it was our anniversary. Oops! I guess that what happens when you've been married forever! :o)
Post a Comment