Monday, October 5, 2009

Clear the Road

This past weekend, I made a little over night trip to see my sister Jennifer in TN. The weather was beautiful Sat morning on my drive up. However, the traffic was terrible. I called Eddie and was like "Is the AU vs UT game in Knoxville today??" He kinda chuckled and was like y- e-a-h... I said, "Well now wonder I feel like Danica weaving in and out of all the football decorated cars!" haha WAR EAGLE baby! :)

Anyways, Jen and I had a bridal shower to attend on Sat for her college roommate Deidra! Jen and her lived together from their Jr year in college until last summer when my sister got married (10 years or so). Deidra actually met her fiance that same weekend of my sisters wedding. Crazy I know! Anyways, they are now getting married next month and she is super excited. Well we decided to have a girls night out this past Sat night. My sister decorated my vehicle up with bachelorette window clings (you can't see them good in this cell pic) window flag, car magnets, etc. The magnet said Bachelorette Party on board "CLEAR THE ROAD" haha We all wore bachelorette beads and buttons and she wore a sash that said Bride to Be! We went to dinner and the movies and then hung out at Deidras place for some girl chatter and fun!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun! Glad you made it safely through all that football traffic!