Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday Fun

Well this past weekend was my um *cough* 32nd *cough* Birthday! My flower man delivered again. :) I got this fabulous bouquet of 2 dozen roses. This awful picture is from my phone but they are gorgeous!
He also brought home this huge cake! I just had to laugh it feeds like 40 people. We each have had 2 pieces and I have given our parents, and neighbors huge chunks so it doesn't go to waste. He was so thoughtful, you won't hear me complaining.

We decided for dinner that we would go to Nashville and eat at the Stoney River! We had heard from several people that it was really good so we decided to see for ourselves. Seriously, this was probably the best steak I have EVER eaten! We have been to many restaurants over the years but this may be our new favorite steak house. The service was excellent too. We had the best time together.
Eddie at the restaurant

We stayed the night in Nashville and then on Saturday Eddie took me on a shopping spree for my Birthday. He had made me a gift card on the computer (it was super cute) that said I never spend money on me etc. that it was a shopping spree card and he put it in my B-day card. I sure did spend it this weekend. I got several new shirts, jeans, bracelet, and this sasssy zebra jacket that I can't wait to wear this winter. He was really good too, he didn't complain at all. I did catch him playing on his I-phone while I was trying on clothes. HAHA I am sure he was checking on those ball game scores. We made it home for the Auburn game, so he was good with that. I am so thankful for this man he made my B-day super special.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a sweet husband!!!! Glad you had a great birthday!!!!

LeighAnne said...

Eddie is my kind of guy! I am so glad that he spoiled you on your special day!!!!! :) I hope it was great. Love you!

Emily said...

That would be my ideal birthday - day of shopping! Can't wait to see that jacket!