Thursday, September 17, 2009

25 Firsts

"My 25 Firsts"

I thought this would be fun to do and who knows you might learn something new about me.

1. Who was your first prom date? Nicholas~to my sophomore prom. I went to a small Christian school and we were not allowed to have a "PROM." They did not want us dancing together. So we had something called a "PROMISE." HAHA We all wore fancy gowns etc and it was just like a prom, so seriously why not call it PROM?!

2. Who was your first boyfriend? Ben

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Fuzzy Naval- I like fruity drinks.

4. What was your first job? ~Other than babysitting my first real job was working at the local Baseball Stadium at the pretzel stand. I use to cook big pretzels in the summer heat over an open flame grill and man it was sizzling hot!

5. What was your first car? Oh my! I drove a big granny car. It was a grey mercury marquis. My parents thought I was safe driving it because it was so stinkin big.

6. Who was the first person to text you today? Tara

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Eddie- while I was in the shower. "Is he up yet?" You see I get up first and he sleeps 20 more mins. Every little bit counts... right?

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs Johnson

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Orlando, FL

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? My first best friend was probably Laura and yes we talk almost every day! We have been friends for over 25 years.

11. Where was your first sleepover? I am sure the Winkles house, my sister and I stayed there all the time.

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My husband before work

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My own- I was 20 years old. I have been a bridesmaid several times over the years though for all my besties!

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? took a shower

15. What was the first concert you went to? Ok, I am pretty sure it was Carmen or ETW. :) Every heard of those? both are Christian singers/bands.

16. First tattoo? No tats here. I did get a henna once on my leg just to see if I would like it.

17. First piercing? My ears when I was young. I have two holes in one ear and only one in the other. Idid that second hole in HS, I thought I was super cool and such the dare devil for doing it! haha

18. First foreign country you went to? Mexico- Hola

19. First movie you remember seeing? Wizard of Oz

20. What state did you first live in? Alabama

21. Who was your first room mate? I never had one until I got married, I lived alone in a apt in college.

22. When was your first detention? Now that is funny if you know me- um never- I was scared to get in trouble at school. I was an angel. BAHAHA

23. When was your first kiss? I was 12 and was at a Newsboys concert. I know right at a Christian concert. Laura made me do it! haha :)

24. What was your first pet? two bird dogs (hunting dogs) missy and prissy

25. What was the first oraganized sport you played? Gymnastics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori! I loved reading this!!!

~Laura~ said...

I'm laughing my butt off! :)