So finally this afternoon our long awaited wall art arrived at my house! It only took 4 months to get this package and my hubby's patience was running thin. This art was so big that it was delivered by an 18 Wheeler. Got any guesses? Well I'll tell you, it's a fish. It is a marlin to be exact. It is a replica of the one Eddie caught this summer in Cabo. He had it mounted so that he would never forget catching this 9ft. 170 lb monster. You would have thought it was Christmas at my house this afternoon. Eddie was super excited. The fish is huge and was packaged up in this gigantic box. It is right now being stored in the middle of my garage, but Eddie thinks it is going on the wall in our computer room. We shall see.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
18 Wheeler~ Roll On Roll On
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhhh, yes, the computer room! I'm really thinking over the couch in your living room is a much better spot! By the way... I love you Halloween background!! I need to go find me one!
wow! that is impressive! you are a good woman... i don't think i could have that in my house!!!
Post a Comment