Ok so it has been over a month since I last blogged. You might ask... where have I been? Well to tell you the truth I am super addicted to this game on Facebook called Farm Town. I have created a farm and I plant and harvest fields on it and sell my produce for money. I have spent the money buying a house, barn, animals, flowers, and more farm land. HAHA I now own the biggest farm they sell. LOL I know it sounds crazy but it has been fun and several of my friends are my farming neighbors and we hire each other out to work our farms. So now you know where I have been hiding out..I better go slop my pigs. Oink! Oink!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Oink Oink!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just snorted coke out my nose at this blog post
ha ha ha ha! We know we are addicted when we are even blogging about it right? I was talking to my BFF Alli and and made reference to Farmtown and she was like what? ha ha ha
My mom was just telling me about this "farm" thing this morning and I was SO lost. I had no idea what she was talking about. Ha. I have missed you girl!! Love you
That's hilarious! I may have to check it out since I need one more thing to be addicted to!
Post a Comment