Monday, June 15, 2009

Is it hot in here?

"Is it hot in here?" was the question of the weekend? I got home Friday night after work to pick Eddie up for a BBQ and I walked inside our house and the first thing I said was "Is it hot in here to you?" Eddie checked the thermostat and it was set on 70 and it was 70. OK I just thought it seemed a little warm in here. Well... when we get home late that night Eddie walked in before me and was like "It is hot in here!" The thermostat was now reading 80. So we opened all the windows to go to sleep. When we woke up the next morning it had dropped back down to 70 inside. Eddie called the AC guy that we have used in the past and of course he is on vacation. Well he left another guys name on his recording to call for all AC issues, so we just called him. The guy was at our house within the hour in the rain and supposedly fixed the part that was broken. Well, Sunday morning we get up for Church and I say "Is it hot in here to you?" Here we go again! Sure enough the fan was not spinning on our unit outside. Geeze, so we had to call the guy back out to the house again. So within 30 mins. he was there working on our AC again. We think he fixed it this time but we shall see. Lets hope this does not become the saying of the week too! Boy don't we all take AC for granted! Thank God we live in this Country!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Miserable! I hate to be hot!! I'm already ready for the fall! Hope it's all fixed since it's going to be a HOT week!!! Let's do dinner soon!