Two blogs this week...WHAT?! haha Well, I have been meaning to blog about my beach trip to Destin! My sister and her husband went with Eddie and I to Destin for the Memorial Day weekend. We had a blast! I took several good pictures at the beach but they are all on my camera's card with several hundered other pictures so I am only going to upload this one pic from Eddie's phone. It is not the best picture but you can see the view that we had from our condo's balcony. It was nice. We just went to relax and enjoy the sun, food, and shopping. I can't wait for us to all go again, hopefully sooner than later!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Fun in the Sun
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad u r back..i was getting worried! haaha...beautiful view at the beach! hmmmmm vacation sounds lovely!
Post a Comment