Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New wall art from Cabo

YES- you are not seeing things~ that is my husband on the front cover with a fish that he caught while we were in Cabo this past week. It was a striped Marlin 9 ft. 170 lbs and it took him 45 minutes to get it in the boat. He was so excited about his big catch of the day, that he decided to have it mounted! Cha- Ching! Yes you read that correctly! He is having a replica of this huge fish done and we can expect it to arrive at our house in a crate in the next 3-6 months! HAHA Got any suggestion of where in the world to hang it? I vote in the garage next to his deer head. You know if we had a big nice study/office that would be one thing but we don't. Anyways I just had to share this part of our trip with you, hopefully I will get around to posting some more vacation pictures soon!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my word!!! How awesome is that?! Funny...I was going to say "garage" too! Tony has some kind of deer skull in our garage. If he caught a marlin? It'd be right there next to the skull.

Anonymous said...

GO EDDIE!!! That is VERY impressive. Awh, bless him... he wanted to bring it home!!!!!!!!!!