Monday, July 27, 2009

Can't get enough of this

I know, it has been forever since I have posted a blog, so let me try and catch you up real fast on my summer. As you know, we went to Cabo in June, and then spent the 4th of July with my sister and her husband. We all went to the Knoxville Zoo and had a cookout and shot a ton of fireworks off. We had a blast. I spent one weekend with some girl friends in Nashville. It was one of my friends 5 year anniversary and her husband is in Iraq so we took her out to celebrate. We had such a good time. We went shopping and to the Aqua bar for a massage and to breathe the flavored air. The Aqua bar is suppose to help relax you and give you more energy. This past weekend Eddie and I spent it working in our yard. It needed some major TLC. We stay on the go and it has been majorly neglected this summer. It looks so much better now. I can't wait for the final show of the Bachelorette tonight. I hope Reid comes back. This pretty much sums it up!

The resort in Cabo!
Nashville girls- back row- Robin & Kami (hubby in Iraq) & Heather, Tanya, & Misty
Me & Shannon- who knows what we are doing- must have been after the aqua bar!

This is too funny~ I can't get enough of this Spaghetti. It is something my mom made for us growing up and I now make it at least twice a month for me and Eddie. I have been told some grocery stores are not going to sell it anymore and this has sent my family in a panic. Seriously, I am not kidding! I have now gone online and bought a box of 24 and had it shipped directly to my house. In the last few weeks I have been to several grocery stores and have bought all that they have in stock. I currently have 47 boxes and I am ocd about it and have turned it into a game. How funny is that?! However, I must stop now and get a grip and find another spaghetti sauce that I like. Do you have any suggestions? What spaghetti sauce do you eat? Do you have a food or drink that you just love so much that you would buy it in bulk too?? Crazy I know...

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun this summer!!! Too funny about the spaghetti! We rarely ever eat spaghetti... I don't know why! It's so easy to make! If I see any of that around here... I'll get you some :)!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures. Oooh....Cabo!!
That's hysterical about the sauce! The first thing that came to my mind was Nilla Wafers. LOVE them. I always have to have an open box and a back up box. Always. (Best of luck with your sauce...LOL)

Emily said...

Lori - girl, I am rolling laughing about the spaghetti! I didn't even know it came in a kit like that. Now I want some too!!! Next time I am at Publix, I will check to see if they have it and buy you some. With your current stash, you can have spaghetti for the next 2 years. BTW, we use Prego sauce that comes in a jar and I just add browned hamburger meat. J likes the 3 cheese kind and I like the mushroom flavor kind. :)

LeighAnne said...

Hey darling, your summer sounds like mine! Busy, busy, busy! :) Our yard needs some attention too, as well as our garage needs to be cleaned out!! :) I think we are going to try to tackle that this weekend. On the spaghetti sauce, I like Ragu Garden Style. I add fresh onions and sundried tomatoes to it! I hope that helps!! :) Love you girl!