| Eddie and I will celebrate 15 years of marriage this summer. We decided
to celebrate with a 2 week vacation to the Mediterranean. We flew into
Barcelona, Spain and stayed there for a days and then took a 9 day
Cruise (Spain, France, Italy, & Croatia). We ended our trip with
a few days in Venice, Italy. This trip was truly a trip of a lifetime.
My sister and her husband went with us, they celebrated their 5th year
of marriage. These ports of call had the most picturesque places I have
ever seen. There was so much to see- little alleys and passageways that
lead to courtyards and squares. These places had intricate stone
fountains, sculptures, and fascinating little boutiques and shops. My
husband wears a pedometer and there were several days that we walked
over 10 miles just to see everything. I took so many pictures. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment