Friday, July 26, 2013

Confessions Q&A

Confessions:   Q & A

1.   My worst fashion offense of all time has to be:  pegged pants- tight rolled jeans...what were we all thinking?! 

2.   The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably: Yes I actually just scrolled thru to see and the winner I would say is Britney Spears (I got that) Boom Boom

3.   The last white lie I told was: to a client on the phone about where my boss was...

 
4.   The celebrity I most wish would disappear is: Mary Murphy female judge on the So You Think You Can Dance TV show. I could do without her voice and screams. It is like nails on a chalk board.

5.   Sometimes I wish: I lived on Caribbean island and owned an adventure tour company

6.   
My childhood crush wasMario Lopez- Saved by the Bell TV show star
 
7.   I've never turned down: a sonic grape slush- yum my fav

8.   MICE makes me a nervous wreck. I am truly terrified of seeing them. We have a field behind our office and in the winter I have actually seen them run down our office hall. OMG what a freak out moment for me! YUCK

9.   I'd rather watch paint dry than: pulling weeds- I need a Gardener... can I hire Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives!! I would rather watch him pull the weeds than the paint any day!


10.   Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching: The Bachelor and Bachelorette Shows on ABC. I don't miss those trains at all~ ALL ABOARD!

0 comments: