A: Attached or single? very attached~ been married for almost 15 years, and together for 19.
B: Best friends: My hubby Eddie and several others but my longest is Laura for over 30 years.
C: Cake or pie: Yellow cake with chocolate icing is my fav.
D: Day of choice: Saturday, I get to spend time with Eddie and I love my only morning time at the gym.
E: Essential item: watch, I usually always wear one. I feel naked without it.
F: Favorite Color: Pink!
G: Gym exercise: I love my body pump class, I try not to miss it. I take it 3x a week.
H: Hometown: born in Alabama- Southern gal here
I: Indulgence: Sonic grape slush
J: January or July: July... beach time baby
K: Kids: nope- just had one fur baby that we loved deeply.
L: Life isn't complete without: Traveling the world with my hubby. I would live out of a suit case...
M: Marriage Date: Aug 22
N: Number of brothers/sisters: 1 sister whom I am very close with
O: Oranges or Apples: Gala Apples
P: Phobias: Mice~ I have a big fear of them and their nasty long tails lol
Q: Quotes: "Breath, let go, and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
R: Reasons to smile: Hubby makes me laugh all the time- he is a nut!
S: Season of Choice: Spring. Not too hot, not too cold and the flowers are blooming.
T: Truth about you: I have had 12 teeth pulled in my life
U: Unknown fact about me: I can wiggle my nose real fast like a rabbit.
V: Vegetable: Favorite? Broccoli. Most hated: Collard Greens.
W: Worst Habit: Probably over analyzing things
X: X-ray: I have had my foot and mouth x-rayed
Y: Your favorite food: Mexican~ muy bueno
Z: Zoo Animal you love most: I like to watch the baby monkeys

0 comments:
Post a Comment