We decided since Valentines day was on a week night this year that we would actually celebrate tonight. I'm hoping we will avoid some of the V-day crowd. We spent yesterday like any other Thursday. We worked and then I went to to the gym to take my SPIN class. I had to workout before eating pasta. :) SPIN was fun~ we biked to love songs by candle light! No seriously we did... HAHA
We then made Spaghetti for dinner (my fav) and watched some of our recorded shows. We just enjoy spending time together. I am one blessed girl, he always get me flowers. There was a dozen pink and white roses on the kitchen counter when I got home. We exchange sweet cards too.
Tonight we are going to see Safe Haven and I can't wait. If this movie is anything like the book then I am going to LURVE it! I am really stoked about seeing it! He bought us tickets a few days ago and they were selling like hot cakes. I bet it will be sold out tonight. Its a good thing we are sitting in the small 21 and over section upstairs. We also have reservation at PF Chang's. I am going to have to workout
hard in the morning for all this good food I've been eating lately. How did you spend your V-day?
Friday, February 15, 2013
Valentines day
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Friday, February 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment