Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dog the Bounty Hunter


Last night, we had a visitor. Eddie and I were doing our usual evening things. I was watching some of my recorded shows and Eddie was working at his computer and the doorbell sounded. We both looked at each other and then our watches to see what time it was. It was kinda late for a visitor. Eddie went to the door and I could hear another mans voice. He was asking Eddie if we had seen this person. He had a sheet of paper with mug shots on it. Eddie was like "NO." They chit chat on the porch for a little bit. Come to find out, it was a bounty hunter looking for someone. He told Eddie that one of our neighbors addresses is a match for this person. Eddie told him that we didn't know that person. He tells me the name and I say wait isn't that the name of a neighbor from over 10 years ago! Eddie was like you know what whoops you are right! It doesn't matter though cause literally its been over 10 years since they have lived on our block. You just never know who might knock on your door or who is living in your neighborhood....    

0 comments: