Monday, August 27, 2012

14 years strong

Anniversary Flowers

Last week Eddie and I celebrated 14 years of marriage.  We decided to keep the evening low key since it was during the middle of the work week. Eddie grilled pork chops and we had a nice meal together at home. He was a bad boy though (easy now) lol and brought home 2 GiGi's cupcakes. I have been eating healthier for the past few years, so these were a treat. He chose chocolate for me and he picked wedding cake for the occasion. The flower man also struck again with a dozen roses. He loves to surprise me with flowers. He has always given me flowers, from the moment we started dating and is still surprising me with them 14 years later. He is my best friend and I am so thankful that God brought him into my life. I love you honey!
Sweet note Eddie left me on our calendar!


0 comments: