Sunday, May 22, 2011

Picnic at Green Mtn

Sunday after Church we took a picnic lunch to Green Mtn. There is a nice area with several picnic tables overlooking the lake. It was so pretty. After lunch, we decided to hit the 1 1/2 mile trail around the lake. We took some bread and fed the ducks, fish, and turtles. There were so many dang turtles. It was such a nice afternoon spent together outdoors.




We also finally decided to upgrade our cell phones. We both had the original I-phone, as in the very first one that came out over 3 years ago. Eddie dropped his a long time ago and cracked the face. It always worked just fine, it just didn't look so pretty. We decided it was time to each get the new I-phone 4. The phone is awesome! I got the brand new pretty pearl one too.

4 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Oh your pictures reminded me of when we would hike up the mountain at the state park! :) We really should all get together and do this with our kids! Even sneek into the lodge pool hahahaha

I love my iPhone 4 the face time is AWESOME!

Emily said...

Love the snazzy new phone! We need to get iPhones now that Verizon is carrying them. Sounds like a fun and relaxing afternoon for you and Eddie! You weren't kidding about the turtles - hungry little guys!

Leslie said...

Clay loves picnics! We've only done them in our backyard, so we need to take him to Green Mtn. He'd love the turtles! I love my iPhone! I'm not as "hip" to technology, so mine is just a 3GS... but it was much better than the phone I had before!

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Lovely and beautiful pics, good to be here, keep blogging.
Good Wishes,
Philip Ariel