
We walked the whole neighborhood and the girls got tons of candy. We did have a few interesting things happen while we were out Trick or Treating. We stopped at one house and the couple asked if they could take a picture of the girls. My friend was like OK but we both just looked at each other and I was thinking what the heck are they going to do with that picture? It was a little creepy.
Also the wierdest thing that the girls received was a frozen push-up popsicle. A man was passing them out of his cooler, instead of candy. OK... I know the kids all gets tons of candy and this was an alternative to that but no way were they getting these from this man. They went straight to the trash can. Who knows what could have been in those, better to be safe than sorry.
The next day my friend went to pop in her mouth a little chocolate out of her kids candy and she found several little white worms in two of the pieces. Gross!!!!! They were in a fun size Milky Way and in a Reeses PB cup. She said the PB cup had a cob webby dusty looking thing on it and she flipped it over and 2 white worms still moving on it. Nasty!...I'm gonna hurl! ugh! I told her God was trying to help her stay on her diet! lol That would be enough for me to trash ALL of it!


3 comments:
OMG! I would have totally gotten rid of ALL the candy once I saw the worms. YUCK!!!!! Their costumes were great!! And the man with the push-up pops sounds REALLY weird! Good call on throwing them out!
Great costumes! I would have totally thrown out ALL of that candy after seeing worms. YUCK! Never with the frozen pops - not okay. And the picture thing is weird too. All I can think of is that they like to show all the different costumes to a friend/family?
wowzers....cute blog! You are so good at this! Love ya friend!
Post a Comment