OK~ so I need your help...what do you think about me using the following picture as my default picture? I wish my hair was not in my face. Well I would use it except it is NOT really a picture of me! That's right...this is a picture of another blogger that my Mom saw and at first she thought it was me! Isn't that just wild. I think she could pass as being my twin! lol I see several facial differences between us, but wow we sure do favor huh?! I just thought I would share my twin with you today. What do you think- could I use her picture? I almost did on FB just to see if anyone would notice that it was not really me. HAHA Have you ever seen your twin before? It is definitely a very weird feeling that's for sure!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Photo Review
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HOLLY FREAKIN COW!!! I thought something was different in the pic bahahahaha WOW that's NUTS! I hear I have a twin around Scottsboro but I have never seen her... ;)
That's crazy!!! At first glance I totally thought it was you! I've always been told I look like "so and so" so I must have a bunch of twins out there too!
That is too funny.. and AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment