This Christmas was the first time in a long time that I can remember waking up to a winter wonderland. On Christmas Eve we spent the day with Eddie's Mom and sister at her house and then that night we drove about an hour to Eddie's Dad's house for dinner. When we left there that night it had not started snowing at all. The news was tracking Santa and they mentioned that we might get some snow flurries and/or a light dusting. I called my sister who lives 2 1/2 hours away and asked if it was snowing there yet? She said Nope No snow here! Well boy did the weather man miss it again. I woke up Christmas morning to the phone ringing. It was my sister saying she was snowed in. I thought she was kidding at first but when I peeked out my blinds to my surprise this is what I saw! My backyard was a winter wonderland. It was so gorgeous! The snow covered trees were just beautiful! 
Later that morning after I got my second surprise- Eddie gave me a Macbook air laptop- woop woop) I asked Eddie to please pretty please with sugar on top go outside and make me a snowman. I needed a picture for my Scrapbook. Well... this is what he made me! lol It will have to do right? You should have seen some of the bigger snowmen on our street...so cool.
We had the best time on Christmas just the two of us being at home and not running around everywhere. It was actually really nice just to be snowed in. Finally that night we decided to brave the 5 min drive over to my parents house. This is where my third surprise took place- My sister and her husband shocked us by making the trip afterall. They showed up late and snuk up on the front porch and starting singing Christmas Carols real loud. It was hysterical. We all just looked at each other and was like who the heck is caroling in this weather. When we opened the door it was my sister and her husband standing there! We all stayed at my parents house for the next 2 days just hanging out and playing games. I must say I really did enjoy this white Christmas.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
White Christmas
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your yard is beautiful and I love the little snow man. We did not even build one that size ha ha :) I would have LOVED to be snowed in with my sister and parents. :) NEXT YEAR hee hee I am so proud of you, You are doing such an good job at the gym. YOU LOOK AMAZING... TLS 4-ever ;)
Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas!! I like Eddie's snowman... looked much better than ours! We miss you guys!!! Why don't y'all meet us out for New Year's!
Post a Comment