Happy New Years (1-1-11) wow another year has come and gone. Last year Eddie and I only made one resolution for 2010 and I am happy to say that we did it! I don't usually set resolutions for myself but I felt like this was an important one. Our resolution was for us to read the whole Bible together in one year. Our Church was encouraging each family to read the NLT One Year God's Sightings Bible. The Bible is written so that on each day you read a part of the Old Testament, part of the New Testament, a Psalm, and a Proverb each day. I am so glad we chose to do this together. It is amazing how much you learn each time you read the scriptures. We both grew up in Church. I even went to a private Christian school most of my life, where Bible was taught as a class. However no matter how many times you hear or read the Bible you learn something new each time. I pray we both can continue to grow spiritually and lead the life God has planned for us. Did you make any resolutions for last year or for this upcoming year? I think this year I am just going to continue with my gym routine and trying to live a healthier life.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
New Years Resolutions
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Saturday, January 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that idea!!! How amazing!!!
You are sooo good! I put my Bible in a year...by my bed AGAIN....we didnt do so well! Maybe this year will be better! Love your blog!
Post a Comment