In my new car~ Lexus ES 350. I got so tired of my expedition. It was turning into a money pit. It was going to the shop every few months for different things. I also wanted something with better gas mileage since I drive 30+ min back and forth to work everyday. We looked for a few months and this was the winner. Today the sun was out and the weather was perfect so I put my sunroof back and enjoyed the fresh air.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
rollin with my sunroof back so my hair can blow
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
GIRL - I LOVE IT and you will love it too. This is the kind we had before we did the SUV and it is such a great car. It will literally last forever. I am so happy for you. Having something reliable makes everyday life so much easier. Can't wait to go for a ride in it!
LOVE IT!!!! I'm jealous!!!
Nice girlie! I know you are LOVING it!!!
Lori! I love your new car and I bet you were LOVING it this past weekend with the amazing weather that we had!!!
Post a Comment