This is what surprise I came home to last night after work- my hubby is the best ever! Hearts Galore...I thank God for blessing me with him everyday. He knew exactly what I needed. You see, Eddie was not sure what our Valentines weekend would entail. So he did this a little early just in case we had a visitation/funeral to attend. He was so thoughtful. It turns out that both will be next week. This week has been very emotional for me. One of my close friends Dad went to be with Jesus. He had a heart attack and was found in his yard. My heart is breaking for this family. So please say a prayer of peace for them during this most difficult time.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Hearts Galore...
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Eddie is such a sweetheart!! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's dad! I couldn't imagine how difficult it must be to lose a parent.
You have such a wonderful husband. I'm so sorry about your friend's Dad. My prayers for comfort are with all of you.
Saying prayers for your friend and her family! Eddie is definately a sweetheart!!!
That Eddie is such a sweetie! I am so sorry about your friend's loss. I am sure she is so glad to have you and your support during this difficult time.
I'm not going to lie... now I want pizza AND doughnuts!!!!!!!!
What a sweet, sweet husband you have!
Post a Comment