Saturday was Eddie's 34th birthday. He spent his time split between the hunting lodge (this was the last weekend for deer hunting) and the hockey rink. We had hockey games both Friday & Saturday night. Before the game on Sat we met some friends for dinner at Ding How II (Eddies fav chinese spot). YUMO!
For his Birthday I got him these new jeans from A&F. They look great on him!
I also bought him this Xbox 360 game- Army of Two. I know right?!...What was I thinking. haha He likes the video games. I guess boys will be boys- I don't think they ever grow up. :)
Sunday we went to Church, lunch, grocery store, and then to his sisters house to celebrate his B-day with our family. She made him an awesome meal and they had this cake for him. I would say he had a pretty good 34th Birthday!
I also bought him this Xbox 360 game- Army of Two. I know right?!...What was I thinking. haha He likes the video games. I guess boys will be boys- I don't think they ever grow up. :)
Sunday we went to Church, lunch, grocery store, and then to his sisters house to celebrate his B-day with our family. She made him an awesome meal and they had this cake for him. I would say he had a pretty good 34th Birthday!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Eddie!!! By the way, your hair looks really cute all curly!
Love your hair too!! Happy Birthday Eddie!!!
Post a Comment