Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gas mask- isle 4

I would like to share with you all about my trip to the store tonight. I was in Wal-Mart (that should tell you something right there) and I was standing near the purses. I was minding my own business when I noticed another older couple browsing the same section. The lady was looking and pushing the cart and the man was following behind her. He looked bored to tears. I was looking down and all of a sudden I heard this really loud BADOW! I jerked up (it actually scared me) and I looked towards the extremely loud noise and I noticed the woman snickering and pushing the cart rather quickly out of the area. We made eye contact and she knew I had heard him. She was in a hurry to leave before she died from the smell. I tell you what~ this grown man must have crapped in his pants. I have never heard anything like that. It was like a rocket had shot off in his pants. I then heard over the intercom system- gas masks to isle 4!! HAHA not really but OH MY! This woman had to be mortified (then again probably not). I was shocked and embarrassed that I had heard him! I just about crawled under the rack. I tell you what... if Eddie ever did anything to me like that in public... Have you ever "heard" of such?

5 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Whelp don't go shopping with Bo Boatner or Randy Winkles!!! I'm just sayin! ha ha ha

Leslie said...

That CRACKED me up!!!! Hysterical!

Emily said...

Oh My! Never with the description of how loud it was. I can't believe it came from a human body. NASTY - I would probably have gagged and gone running! You should have gone to the diaper section and then found them in the store and been like "I think you might need these" - would have been hysterical!!!

Sarah said...

OH MY!!! Seriously cracking up!!

~Laura~ said...

oh my!!! Hilarious!!