Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

This past Saturday one of my sisters best friends got married. Deidra and Alan got married up in the mountains of Benton, TN. The weather was perfect for a fall wedding! It was 70 degrees, the sky was crystal clear, and the fall leaves were gorgeous. She was so happy! She had waited 32 long years for her big day, and it was finally here and was perfect. She deserved nothing but the best. They are truly meant for each other, and are such a cute couple. Eddie and I made the 3 hour drive up that morning. I had to drive since Eddie has torn his ACL in his right leg. That is another story for another blog. Anyways, he did good riding in the car other than constantly nagging me about my driving. He drove me nuts. :) We drove back that same night too. Heaven forbid, we miss a hockey game. haha On the way home, we flew into a rest area and changed into our jeans and jerseys and off to the game we went. We actually only missed the first minute of the game. Wow- take about a long day, but it was fun! Dee asked me to take pictures of her wedding so I thought I would share some with you. Take a look...



0 comments: