Monday, November 16, 2009

Pucked at the rink

Well it is that time of year again that we spend a lot of our time getting pucked at the rink. :)HOCKEY season is finally here! Woo Hoo. Eddie and I just love it. It is something we truly enjoy doing together during the winter months. This team rocks this year! I was excited to hear that my main hockey squeeze was coming back.... #37 Travis Kauffeldt. I know you guys remember him from last year. He was going to move up and play for the league above ours, but at the last minute he signed with us for another season. This was two days before my B-day and it was the best present ever. haha I was stoked! He is the captain this year. So you know what that means...I think I need to bid on another jersey. I need this years #37's jersey~ because it has a C on it. The C on the front of course stands for Captain. haha You see his jersey from last year has an A on it (Alternate Captain). I should bid huh...I need it right? haha I think it is an excellent reason for me to bid on another one this year. I might have to give in and let Eddie bid on our other player's jersery that we like #7 Dennis Sicard. He is a flighter and a super fast skater. He doesn't wear pads either, just a thin layer of protective sheet that the owner makes him wear. Talk about one tough guy! They are having two jersey auctions next week. I wonder how high they will sell for? We shall see. I have worn my autographed one from last year to every game so far this year. I told you I am hooked on this sport. Take a look at the fighting picture on the bottom from last year...talk about a rush. Do you have a sport you enjoy watching this much?

Travis Kauffeldt #37 (MVP of the league last year)

Dennis Sicard #7 (love to watch him skate and fight-he is scrappy)
Kauffy kicking some booty!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

You crack me up with your hockey craze!! :) I think you need to bid on a captain jersey... I mean, Eddie got a big, fake fish... You should get another jersey ;)!