This week I have been compared to both of these celebrity women. On Sunday, I ran into CVS after Church and the lady working the register was like, "Has anyone ever told you that you look and sound like the comedian on TV....Rosie O'Donnell?" HAHA ok at that moment I was not sure if I was going to laugh or cry? I chose to laugh! haha
Today at lunch I was at a drive thru window and the manager was like wow... looky here it's a celebrity in my drive thru today! I just looked at him and smiled. He was like have you ever heard of the show, "Drop Dead Diva?" I said, "Sorry, No I have not." He said wow you remind me of that girl! I just said oh... ok you have a good day! :) I of course came back to work and immediately googled the show and here she is Brooke Elliott.


2 comments:
Okay Rosie, NO. The Drop Dead DIva, I can see a little. You are both beautiful so take his observation as a compliment.
You DO look like Brooke Elliot! And she is gor-geous!!!
Post a Comment