Well I decided to tan for my sisters wedding. I called a place that is near my work and decided to go on my lunch hour yesterday and check it out. Well lets just say it was an interesting experience. I walked in and noticed that this was the same business that I tanned at 10 years ago for my wedding. They had just changed to this new location but stil had the same owner. She was very scary looking. I mean after all it had been 10 years since I had seen her. Just close your eyes (oh wait if you do that than you can't read this) haha and picture a lady in her 50's that has been tanning for 30+ years and has on a skimpy gym outfit (belly button ring & tattoo's) and she thinks she is hot stuff. I mean she has seen better days. Her grandkids were there in the floor playing and they both looked like they needed a bath. Work with me here... I am trying to paint you a perfect picture of the situation. Well I looked around and thought this is for only 1 month, no big deal. Sign me up! Well while I was at the counter signing up, the owner is interacting with the kids. They are fighting she is cursing at them etc. I was like woah, fun times for the summer with Grandma. Anyways, the little girl asks G-maw for some lunch and she says go make you a frozen meal. She says no she wants to go to BB's for lunch. You see BB's is the lounge two doors down. The G-maw says you are not going to hang out at the bar for the afternoon with BB. The girls says oh G-maw little brother got too the other day. The G-maw says ok run down there quickly and get BB to make you something to eat and come right back. Then the kids start fighting again and the boy gets popped in the mouth by G-maw and she says what did I say? No more talking back and arguing. It was a wild first day signing up to tan. DRAMA...and I am sure more stories to come from this place.
PS~ I only tanned 10 min and burnt my tush! haha :)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Day one Tanning
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment