Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Red Rooster Retreat

Well I spent this past weekend at a place called Red Rooster. It is an 11,000sf home on a Lake in the mountains. It was gorgeous there. The home is directly on the Lake. The view is amazing. This is the second time I have been to this specific place. The name for this retreat is perfect for all the rooster decor that is in this home. You could not imgaine all the rooster stuff that is out there. I mean rooster wall paper, rooster quilts, rooster plates, the stuff is everywhere. I am personally not into the rooster deocor but this home is gorgeous. I went with some friends from Church and we spent the weekend scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for almost 10 years now. It is something that I truly enjoy doing. I got a lot accomplished on this retreat. I did 38 pages of photos from last years events. I love pictures and photography. I actually got a new cool camera and extra lense for Christmas. I need to take a class or something on how to use it better. This reatreat is perfectly set up for this sort of thing. Their living room has large tables for each of us to have our own table to work at. They made all our meals there and would come out and say to us that lunch/dinner was served. It was some excellent southern cooked meals. What a cool place...no wonder their weekends are booked thru 2010. Crazy huh!

0 comments: