Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She is getting married

Well my little sister is finally getting married. God has blessed her with a wonderful man. They are perfect for each other and are definitely soul mates. They are always kissing and touching it is cute but sometimes over the top. :) I actually poke fun at them sometimes by calling my hubby over by making kissy faces and saying pookie come here. It really is all in fun. I am really just so excited for them. Well this past weekend the bridesmaids hosted a shower for her. Everything went really well. I am a list maker and enjoy doing things like that. We had a nice turn out and she was very blessed by everything. It was good to see some old faces there too. Jen and I have been friends with 3 sisters our whole lives. Can you imagine that? Most people are not fortunate enough to have friends that you know so well. No matter how much time goes by that we all don't see or talk to each other we always pick right back up where we left off. I am so thankful that we have these ladies in our lives. We took some good pics of the 5 of us at her shower. I will have to post some later. Anyways, her wedding is in less than a month away and things are coming along nicely. I am just so happy for my baby sister. Marriage is a wonderful thing when it is RIGHT! God is so good and knows what is He is doing! I love you Sis!

0 comments: