Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 2 of tanning

OK so I thought I would update about my tanning experiences lately. I knew after day one at this place that I would have some stories to share. Well earlier this week I went to tan and when I came out of my room, there was this huge dog (boxer) standing outside my door. Now, I find this very strange. I mean some people are really scared of dogs. For instance, my sister is not a big dog lover and if she would have opened her door to that thing standing there she would have been scared. The owner was like oh she is a big baby you are not scared of dogs are you? I reply with a real sweet No I am not, and just walk on out. How strange for a business to just have this large animal roaming around inside while people are tanning and such. What is she the tanning mascot! Bronzer the tanning dog! haha :) Anyways, today I go for another session and her grandkids are there again. I think for the past 2 weeks I have only gone one time when they have not been there. What a fun summer these kids are having. Today the little girl asked me for my name etc and got me in a tanning room and all. I hope g-maw is paying her well and cash under the table at that. haha Anyways, when I came out the girl was like nana eats some nasty stuff. I said oh really and when I rounded the corner to leave, I see nana sitting there eating her lunch and are you ready for this....it was a jar of baby food. So you must picture this...a lady who is in her 50's that is dressed like she is 20 with her low cut shirt with her fake boobs and leather skin sitting there waiting on customers as she eats her jar of baby food. I wonder if she used a baby spoon? I need to pay better attention tomorrow!?! Who knew tanning on your lunch hour could be so entertaining!

2 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Ok I just busted out laughing. Because I could see you walking out with the crazy lady with a huge cig hanging out her mouth with a baby food spoon in her hand and the dog string (not leash) in the other! haha haha Keep the stories coming I am interested in this crazy lady!

~Laura~ said...

Where's your wedding blog! We need deets!