Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Text Message from a Stranger

OK so I got a new cell phone for work about 2 weeks ago. I have not given the number out since it is for work only. Push to talk with my co-workers. Fun Fun
Something very interesting has been happening though for the last serveral days I have been getting several text messages from this one particular number. You can tell from the messages that it is a female teenager by the way they write. She says things like I need gas money to take my friend home from school etc. I mean she has probably sent me like 10 messages in the last several days. So if you are that girl, when do you decide to stop texting someone that has not sent you a text back. She thinks she is texting her friend Marisa. Some friend Marisa is huh, for not reponding! lol I would have called my friend after several non returned texts and ask what the deal was? :) Not this girl!! She has sent a few nasty mouthed ones too. So after I go the one where she cussed out her Momma to Marisa, I decided to take matters into my own hand! I sent her a text saying thatt she had the wrong number to Marisa and to loose my number and please not text it again. She replied right back (WAT?). I was like girl you have the wrong number and if you don't stop texting me I am going to report you to our phone provider and they are going to contact your parents. She put (lol you are so funny Marisa. April Fools right! ha.) I put no joke girl, call the number you have been texting if you want to see for sure. The next thing I know my work cell phone is ringing! Ok... so is she calling during the morning, shouldn't she be in school! haha I answer HELLO...she was like hey. I said look girl you have the wrong number and I gave her the spill about it being a work number and if she didn't stop texting it that I would contact our provider and OH BTW... I have all your nasty mouthed texts you sent and I don't think your parents would want to read them. (Remember she blessed her Mom out in one of them). She was like I am sorry and I hung up the phone. Too funny really, except my work has several text messages to pay for! haha

1 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

HA HA HA I could hear you saying this as I was reading. You are so funny!