Well we made it back safe and sound tonight from the beach. We had a nice trip with some old High School friends. We has a day of fun in the Sun on Friday and I got a little burnt. I usually tan easily, so I thought I would not put any sun screen on for the first hour and wow I got brunt. I even got sun on my feet for the first time ever. We had perfect weather though. On Sat. morning we went to the docks nice and early for our 6 hour deep sea fishing trip. It was very chilly and foggy. We only could see about 3o feet out in front of our boat, so the captain had to go slower than usual. Well, it made the boat very rocky. The sea was rough and I was nauseated. Put it this way, the big shark I wanted to catch didn't happen. I got so sick that I puked the whole 6 hours. I didn't even stop long enough to drop my line out one time. The crew didn't even put up a rod in my spot. I have never experienced anything like that in my life. There were so many people hanging off the side of the boat spilling their guts. I just stood there trying to breathe and think happy thoughts. I have a bruise on my stomach from bending over the rails and being sick so much for so long. My legs hurt from trying to hold myself up and not rock left to right on the boat while getting sick. It is fair to say that I probably will not be going out deep sea fishing again for a long time.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Sick at Sea
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment